Fast growing, responsible development
The Town of Lady Lake has a fast-growing economic business area with plenty residential housing. Responsible development and quality customer service continues to be the main objective of our local government. Our current beautification program is rapidly attracting new residents and businesses, and continues to flourish. The Town’s plans focus on continued good looking, responsible development with shopping, restaurants, and new housing as well as a library that greatly benefits our citizens and neighbors alike.
- Population 14,687 Est. 2016 BEBR, University of Florida
- Service Area 30,000+
- Tax Millage Rate 2016 3.3962 per $1,000 taxable value
- Homestead Exemption $50,000.00
- State Income Tax N/A
- Mean Annual Temperature 73 degrees
- Average Annual Rainfall 50.6 inches
- Town Recreation 7 Golf Courses, Tennis Courts, Playgrounds, Soccer and Baseball Fields
Copyright 2010 Lady Lake. All rights reserved.